Easter Morning we woke up to sounds of grace in the living room and so i grabbed my camera and took this of her, she still looks half asleep! She loves those bunny ears she wore then for most of the day!

When we were waiting for both sets of grandparents and uncles and aunts to come over to watch Grace have a easter egg hunt she was posing for pictures and acting like a little model!

There was seriously like 15 adults watching Grace pick up eggs around the yard, i should have got a picture of that!

While i was making potato salad kyle taught Grace how to run through the sprinklers and so she came in soaking wet in her easter dress, kyle was pretty happy with her, he thinks she looks funny in dresses cause she a tomboy, he wishes!!

Then we went over to my mom and dads to have lunch and his mom and dads for dinner! It seems like on holidays we always eat way to much and its never at our own house! But thats ok we enjoyed seeing everyone and spending time with our family's!
Grace is so cute! she looks so mcuh like you! its crazy. I have a head ache and I am super tired so iw ill send them in the morning love you jess:)
ReplyDeleteJess, I cant say it enough Grace is so darn cute I want her. Okay so this is how smart I was during Easter we went to Piute AGAIN...anyway I didnt take my camera but Zachs mom took some pictures of carsons basket so hopefully ill get those one of these days. I will text ya then call me sometime k.
ReplyDeleteAH! i love the pictures!! she's so adorable and i love her pigtails!!
ReplyDeleteYour little family is so cute! That is fun that you are all settled and everything...hopefully that happens sometime soon for me. I am tired of school and work and everything being so crazy! Anyway we really should plan to all get together sometime. That would be really fun!
ReplyDeleteah, kyle has the classic leavitt picture pose! jealous you got to see all the family, i bet they loved watching grace find eggs. love grace's dress too.
ReplyDeleteJess u have a REALLY cute little girl! You lok like your doing really good! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete