If you didnt know this, Grace is the only grand baby on both sides of the family so she is well loved, (we dont call her spoiled!!!)! Instead of just getting her birthday on her birthday she got a whole week of drop by's and gifts and loves!
On Tuesday, her real birthday, Grandma Merri and Jakell brought her over balloons and a sucker!! I think this was her favorite present out of everything she got!
Allie and Lauren brought her over a cute crown and glasses, which she loves by the way!! She is such a girl and loves to play dress up already!
Kyle made me wait till he got home from work to give her our present, he picked this pick out for her like two months ago and has been excited to give it to her ever since! She loved it but her short legs cant reach the peddles yet so we have to push her around on it!
As you can see, we pushed her around the house all night and we are still pushing her around on it!!
Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt and her uncles came down and took us out to McDonalds for a happy meal then came over to open presents! She loves to open them and put the paper in the trash!!
She wouldnt look at me with her new up up Elmo but she really likes him! She rocks him to sleep like she rocks her babies! She really loves Elmo but she calls him Bomo!! She also got a few really cute outfits, she holds them up to see how they look on her!!
Uncle Kaden got her this HUGE pool, he is trying to be the favorite uncle i think! We had to take it down and have is blown up by the air compressor at Grandma and Grandpa Leavitts house! I was for sure it was going to fly out when we went down the valley but thank goodness it didnt! She loves it and scoots on her belly all around it!!
This is Graces cake, i got pictures of everything but her with her cake! I dont know what i was thinking!!
But i did get one of her eating it!!
On sunday Grandma and Grandpa Ciserella Aunt Jerrica and Jakell and Danny came over! They came with this huge box, and Grace thought that it was pretty cool! She opened it right up, i think she liked the box and wrapping paper almost as much as the balloons!!
They got her this cute picnic table, it goes indoors and out!!It folds up so you can take it where ever you want and it has a cute umbrella!! I love it and Grace does too!!! Jerrica gave her the cutest clothes and Grace held them up to her to make sure they fit and were cute!
Here is Grandpa Frank laughing at my mom and Grace in the box!!
What grandmas will do for their grandbabies! Grace really wanted my mom to get in the box and it didnt take long before she climbed in there! It was alot of fun for me and Jerrica especially when Jerrica rolled her over on her side with out Grace in there of course!!
Grace decided to go stand on the box with grandma in it!!!
Grace didnt get a good nap so she was tired and went and laid in kyles lap, she is such a daddies girl and he loves it!!!
Grace had a really great birthday and i love that her family loves her so much, she is so lucky to have so many people that love her!!!

Cute pictures! I had fun thanks for evryhting love you
ReplyDeleteUm.. hello.. why wasn't I invited to the party? J/K I know you love me! Let's go the splash pad ASAP. No getting sick ok!!!
ReplyDeleteGrace is two!! Wow...I can't believe it!! Tell her happy birthday from Chase & Melissa even though she has no idea who we are! It looks like you've been having a blast lately. Cute pictures and I love your cakes you are so talented!!!!
ReplyDeleteJess what a cute cute cake. Your are one awesome fun mama. Grace is adorable of course :) Hope your doing good. Dont see ya post many comments on here anymore you must be busy. Talk to ya later.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky girl!! Grace got so many fun things. She looks adorable as always and I love the birthday cake you made for her. I just found your cake blog the other day and it is so cute! If I ever need one, I will make sure to let you know.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I can't believe she is already 2! Almost time for another one...Do you see another cute baby in the near future? :)
Jess!! WOW its been a way long time. look at your little fam! how cute. I can't believe your little girl is 2! add me to your blog so we can keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteits good grace isn't very spoiled :) looks like she had a happy birthday! i love all the pictures, looks like you guys are doing good! good job on the cake!
ReplyDelete