The other day grace wanted to watch 102 dalmatians so i put it on and was doing stuff around the house and i found her passed out! Shes so funny she likes to have her dolls be her when she sleeps!!

You can see what a difference paint makes, i'm excited to have it all done!!
When we were painting and stuff grace decided she would eat a plum and she ate almost the whole thing then went and got herself a peach!
I dont know what she is doing here but she just sat there talking to Josie and Josie just laid there and listened!
Last weekend Jerrica came out so we went to my moms house and watched a movie and just hung out, it was alot of fun! Grace got Grandma to dress up and have tea with her, they all do anything Grace tells them too, i wonder why she is so spoiled!
This weekend i'm putting Kyle to work again, he has to get as much as he can done cause he's leaving me next weekend and all week to go to school! Then we are off to Marysvale so he can go hunting and i can go to Meagan and Dave reception! If i dont get floors in and my walls all the way painted soon i think i'm going to go crazy!

Your house is gonna look amazing! No worries! I love that your mom is so willing to play with Grace! I remember a post you had a while ago.. maybe her birthday and your mom was with her in a huge cardboard box! How fuN!
ReplyDeleteJess, your house is looking really good! I love the color you picked! my mom just painted her house that color and it looks so good! Yours is going to turn out good too! I bet you are getting so sick of the mess and painting though, its not much fun! Grace is such a cutie, and I love the way your mom plays with her! Looks like you guys are doing good! I hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteah that is really cute!! haha i love seeing new pics of her... she looks like a really fun kiddo...
ReplyDeleteHey Sickie..
ReplyDeleteI tagged you!