We have had the car up for sale too but we haven't heard anything about it so if any of you out there are looking for a car you should come look at mine!!
We got the car seats on Monday and tried to fit all 3 of them in the back seat of the car and there really is NO WAY they all will fit. We hope to be getting a new truck here in the next few weeks if we can find a good deal but it is hard to talk ourselves into spending that kind of money, but we have to get one so i guess we will have to!
Grace was being really quite the other day while i was laying down, i went to check on her to see what she was into and i found her with the baby powder all over her bathroom!!!! She is always making me messes to clean up but she helps me clean them up most of the time so i guess it is ok!
We went to the doctors on Monday and nothing has really changed so that is good!! Both the girls weigh 2 pounds each and are growing and healthy!! I would really like to make it till i am 36 weeks, April 16th, but we will see! They say with my size they will be happy with 32 weeks and thats only 6 weeks away! I hope we are ready for them cause the day is coming fast!

Jessica, you look absolutely adorable being pregnant! I am so excited for you guys! Good luck with the whole car situation too! If Larry ever sold his truck and saw the person driving around with it dirty, I am sure he would react the same that Kyle is! :) Men are so funny with their trucks...Anyway, you look great, and PLEASE let me know if you need anything! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the babies are doing so well! Grace is such a babe!! We need to come play again! Dustin is ditching me Saturday so we'll have to have a playday!!
ReplyDeleteonly 6 weeks away!! that is coming quickly!! haha
ReplyDeletehey I am glad things are going well with you and your pregnancy! Its crazy that you are having twins, I don't think I could handle it! I hope everything continues well.
ReplyDeleteJessica, I love the belly! Oh how it brings back memories! Make sure you take lots of pictures to see how big you really are! I love to look back at mine. It still amazes me that I got that big!!! I hope everything is going well for you:) If you need anything let me know!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are having twins, I was bigger than that with just one!! You look great!! Good luck with it.
ReplyDeleteI was reading your blog that talked about needing to tape Grace's mouth shut so she could rest her voice and I seriously laughed out loud. Maya is the same way. She's either singing or yelling something all of the time. Anyway, I'm so jealous of you having twins. I LOVE twins. If you're ever in Ogden and need a break, let me know!
ReplyDelete