There will be no pictures with this post pretty much cause it hurts my back to bad to sit at the computer for to long. But Annie wants a update and since i love her, i thought i better update, haha!!!
We went to the doctor again yesterday, we go every two weeks and starting on the 13 of this month it will be every week! That is alot of doctors appointments that we drive a hour for and they pretty much do nothing, but thats ok i only have about 6 more weeks!!!
Anyways the babies are doing really good, both are head down and now baby B is actually further down then baby A, so she will come first! Baby A weights 3 lbs 2 oz and Baby B weights 3 lbs 4 oz, so that means i have 6 lbs 6 oz of just baby, i will be HUGE before this is all over!!! We seen that baby B has lots of hair already so we got all kinds of good news!! When the lady was doing the ultrasound it was hard to tell what went to who cause they are so cramped in there already!!
As for me, the babies are doing lots better than me, they are getting so big that i have no room let in there for anything, really i think i might pop!! Both placentas are in the left side of my ribs and have torn the muscle from my rib cage not to mention Baby A is on that side too! On my right side where baby B foot always seems to be, a muscle has stretched out so far that a nerve is all messed up, i dont really understand that one all i know is i thought i was going to die the night it showed up!! There are a few other muscles that have stretched to there limit and i could go on and on about all my aches and pains but i wont!!
I am not on bed rest if you ask my doctor, just suppose to take it really easy but if you ask kyle he will tell you different! I pretty much do nothing but sit on the couch all day and let my mom take care of Grace whenever she is around and wait for kyle to come home to take care of us! Im really lucky that Grace is as independent as she she and that she has all the grandparents, aunts and uncles that would love to take her for a few hours!
The twins room is almost done and i only have bobbies, diapers, lotions and bath washes left to get!! As for names for baby A and baby B, they might just be coming home as baby A and baby B!! We really like the names.......
Alaynna
Alivia
Addison
Adaline
Kessa
Kensely
The only thing that i know for sure is that there middle names are going to be Merri and Nancy after our moms!! So if you like 2 of the names better than the rest or you have a cute name you would like me to steal from you please give me some input!!
As for never texting, calling, or commenting anyone back i am sorry and after the girls are a few moths old i hope to get back to having a few minutes to do stuff like that!! I really hope that everyone is doing great!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hooray for updates! : )
ReplyDeletei'm glad things are going so well. we keep praying for (all) of you. i hope your little body can cope with them just a little longer, especially if they are under 4 lbs, cuz that means hospital...yuck.
but it sounds like for all your sitting around you still get done more than i do.
don't worry about not keeping in touch- no one gets offended. i'll just call nancy if i get real anxious : )
love you guys.
I am so happy to hear that things are going great...well except for all your aches and pains! Congratualtions on making it this far with the two...just keep taking it easy and relax all you want, you deserve it! :) I wish I lived closer so that I could help you out, but seriously if you need anything, let me know! :)
ReplyDeleteYea I love updates on your blog. :) Glad to hear Baby A and Baby B are doing great. I like all those names so im pretty much no help on that part. I could probably give ya 100 boy names ;) ANYWAY hope you are doing okay besides all your aches and pains. Let us know if you ever need anything. I always need an excuse to travel your way :)
ReplyDeleteSo is baby B now baby A or do they stay the same? Glad you are doing good.
ReplyDeleteAllie keeps asking to come over and see Grace's kitchen and eat McDonalds! Hope we can get together this week!!
OK i REALLY lIKE Allaynna and Kensely. :) Are you trying to keep the First letters the same though???
ReplyDeletei vote kessa and kensely. and no, i don't have any new girl names for you because we have to keep our favorites private. sorry, but you know we are going to have like 5 girls : )
ReplyDeleteCute Names Jessica, that would be super hard to pick! I'm sure that will be our biggest fight in our marriage:( Adam's little girl is names Kensley and Angie's little girl in Alayna, so I LOVE both of those:) I hope everything keeps going well, I can't wait to hear more updates and see them:)
ReplyDeletethis is aunt sherri and mckell- we don't have our own blog so we have to post under this one ;) but we would like a recent picture of you being pregent with baby a and baby b- just stand there and have kyle take it. grace can be in it too! :)
ReplyDeletewe love you very much and miss seeing you guys. hope that, besides your stomach muscles being ripped to crap, that everything else is going well! loves!
also, sherri likes alaynna and adaline. mckell likes kessa. also, when you have a boy sherri would like it to be named adam because it will match the rest of the names she picked out:)
ReplyDeleteI agree with annie.. Kessa and Kensley are SO dang cute!
ReplyDeleteI love Alayna, I know this cute little girl that lives up here and she is a doll! Thats my vote.
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling? I hope good. I'm sorry I havnt been the best blog buddy but I hope you know I'm think about you plus the two! Let me know if you ever need anything!