Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

I thought i better try and keep caught up as much as i can, which is pretty easy right now cause we just sit at the house and try and keep our 3 kids entertained and happy!!!
I'm pretty sure i have forgotten what sleep feels like, other than that the twins are doing great and on a good schedule! There 2 week appointment was on monday and they both have almost gained a pound since we left the hospital! Grace LOVES to help out with them and is getting use to the fact that she has to share me! Kyle is working on our front yard and it is looking really good and he is working at getting a bear! He went up this last weekend but they didnt see anything cause the bears are still sleeping but we are all going to go up this next weekend and see if he can find one!
So here are a few pictures of the past few weeks...




8 comments:

  1. Jess your baby girls are adorable all 3 of them!!! Grace is growing up so fast I cant stand it. Meg and I would really like to come see you next weekend if that's okay let me know so we can plan on it!!! Hope your doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little girls! You are so lucky to have such cute little kids. Can you even believe Grace was once that small? That picture with all of the kids lined up really puts in to perspective how fast they grow! I bet you guys are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The twins are darling! Grace is such a cutie! I bet she just loves her sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Those girls are so cute. We've been missin you guys. We need to come steal Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica, your girls are so cute. It is like you and your cute sisters! I still can't help thinking of you as young school girls, but you are all grown up. What a terrific mother you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jessica, they are so cute! Are you feeling better? Well if you ever need anything let me know! You have a cute family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are adorable. Look at all that dark hair. Hope you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the cute babies! I can't believe you have 3 kids- crazy! Cute little family- take care!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails