She thought that we needed sprinkles before they were cooked!

This one is her favorite! 

I have got alot done today, i think im getting the 2 babies at one time down!! We cleaned the house, moved the living room around, took Josie to the vet, made cookies, cleaned up after making the cookies, did laundry, and blogged about it and its only 3:00!!! I think today has been a good day, hopefully i have a few more of these!!


So fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are having good days :)
She is so stinking cute Jess and she is getting so darn big too fast. Wish they could stay little forever!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! You were one busy woman! Glad you got the babies down at the same time, hope you have more days like this one!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute mom! Your girls are darling. You are probably so busy and I swear you are so good at being a mom! I am going to have to get some tips from you some day! :)
ReplyDelete