Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

To say Grace was excited for Halloween is a huge understatement!! I decided to dress her as cat in the hat and the twins as thing 1 and thing 2!
It turned out really cute, here are a few pictures....

Grace really liked her tail!!!


Trueitt the lion!!
CAt in the hAt
All the girls!!!


All the kids!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE all the updates! You go girl, lol! :) Those costumes were SO sinkin cute! And I can't believe the twins are 6 months already! We need to get together sometime again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea for the costumes. They look darling! And they are all getting so big, I just can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so cute! I love their costumes.. The twins are getting so big, I want to see them! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! ITs a lot funner with kids, huh!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their costumes!!! Absolutely adorable. Grace really can pose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute costumes, love the idea. Cute hair too. I still can't believe you have twins, I need to see them sometime.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails