For some reason i forgot i had 3 kids that never let me nap and so i went to the midnight movie to see New Moon!! To me it was not worth it, at all!! I didnt hate it, but i just would much rather read the books. It could have been that it was midnight and i hadnt slept the night before, but it just wasnt what i thought it would be. It was better than Twilight, but i liked twilight better! I think it is just i didnt really like the book cause Edward broke my heart and i just didnt like Jacob moving in on Bella! But i am over it and i hope to go see it again, not at midnight and maybe i will like it better!!
Here are a few pictures from the night....
Here are a few pictures from the night....
Lauren on her high from the red bull!
My cute shirt!







I couldn't agree with you more about the movie!!!
ReplyDelete