Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Double trouble or Double Fun

Twins are.....

40 fingers and toes.
Double the diapers.
Double the formula.
Double no sleep.
Double the crying.
Double the laughing.
Double the cleaning.
But
Double the fun and cuteness too!

Have you ever seen a 7 month old with a "Ghetto Booty"??


Because i have a dog, a 3 year old, and 2 almost 8 month olds, I vacuum every morning! The Twins love it, they follow me around and try and touch the vacuum and then run from it, it make cleaning funner with the kids!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yes, twins are all of the above. I'm still trying to recover from the double the no sleep part! Ps...love the ghetto booties....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun, I can only imagine how hard but how fun it would be. I think it would be fun to get 2 out of one pregnancy though. I feel huge this time and am wondering if I have more than one in here, we will see. All of your girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails