The other day Jakell came over, it was really like last week sometime, but anyways I made her go get me a Pepsi and she decided that the kids needed suckers!!! All the kids liked them, but i am mean and had just mopped my floors so they had to sit at the table and eat them!!
Poor Alaynna was still sick so she looks it in this picture, this last cold has been really hard for her to get over!!
This last weekend Kyle took the girls outside while i cleaned up breakfast and a few things! They had alot of fun playing out there and it even rained, ok more like sprikled on them!!!
In other great news Vance is home!!!!!!!!!
We were so happy to see him and it felt like he had never even left!!
He talks on Sunday and we are excited to hear a few stories from his mission!!
We are pretty boring here with the temperature at 110* we dont go outside or anything, and really there is only so much you can take pictures of inside.
Hopefully this weekend i can get a few pictures cause we have a wedding to go to tomorrow, my dad over for fathers day Saturday and down to the Leavitts and church on Sunday to hear Vance talk!!!


Thanks for your comment....your little Grace is so tan and blonde. So cute..and I still can't get over how you have twins...I don't know how anyone's body can carry kids.
ReplyDeleteYou create the most beautiful children!!
ReplyDeleteSo I put more details of the weight loss Challenge on our blog. We are going to start on Monday if everyone is good with that. Oh and we named it, Lady Lumps weight Loss Challenge, Its not your "lady lumps" as in that song but the lumpy weight you want to loose:) Kacee thought of it. So you should totally do it, although I think you look great and dont need to loose any weight!
So grace is growing up so fast! I honestly cant believe how big she is getting. Ive decided when we get into our house (see blog for details ha ha) she should come stay with us. We can't wait to see you all tomorrow!
ReplyDeletep.s. im posting lots of pictures right now.
I can't believe that the one Sunday we are gone is the one Sunday you come to our ward!!!! We missed you guys lots the last two weeks. Hope we can get a play date in this week!
ReplyDelete