Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Grace's 4th Birthday!!!

My baby is 4!!!!!! 
Really this last four years with Grace has went by so fast! 
She has turned into a little girl right before our eyes! 

The other day we were driving home from mesquite and she asked me when she was going to be 16?!?! 
I told her never, she always had to be my little girl, she told me she just wanted to be 16, but she would always live with me and be my little girl, not my baby though!!! 

When it is me, Grace, and the little girls at home, she is so much help, she is my little buddy!
Just lately she has turned a corner and she acts so much nicer, (terrible 2's Horrible, Horrible 3's!!)

All she wanted this year for her birthday was some balloons and a cake as big as Marks!!!! 
So that is what she got, all week while i worked on it she would just smile like a cheese ball and tell me how excited she was!!
We are lucky to have family around that could come to Graces party! 
She got lots of fun new toys, a doll that rides a bike, a camera, a pillow pet, lots of art stuff, a barbie, a cute paper doll and pillow case and a fishing pole with her own tackle box!!!! 

She had so much fun with everyone here, i dont know if she could have had a better party!!! 
Now it is off to Marysvale for her party at the park that she wanted!!!! 

We sure do love our little Grace and our lives are a whole lot louder and better with her in them!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe Grace is 4. I remember the day she was born it honestly feels like yesterday. I truly love her so much and I wish I could have been with you all. Hopefully she understands why I couldn't be there. Love you and the cake looks awesome like always l

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Grace too!!! So much. Her cake turned out so cute. You are the bomb.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails