Khloe Mae Revay
5 lbs 13oz , 18 1/2 inches
August 25th
( I had to steal this picture from Joeys facebook )
I'm a Aunt again!!!!!!
Jerrica and Joey FINALLY had the baby last night.
She is tiny and so beautiful, i cant wait to go squeeze her little cheeks, i am tempted to load up everyone and go tonight.
After 40 weeks and 1 day, i think everyone is so happy she is here and both mom and baby are healthy and happy.


Aw!!!! Looooove newborns. Congrats to them!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute and little! Seeing new babies makes me baby hungry! But then I think about it and how I already have my hands full and I know that there is no way I am ready for another one yet!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous baby!! Im so happy she finally arrived! And I can't believe how little she was after being cooked for all that time!!!!!!
ReplyDelete