Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

What, she cant be that old, I'm not that old!

I got news that my baby, who isnt a baby anymore, gets to go to preschool this year.
At first I was excited, then i started thinking about it and i got a little less excited and got a little anxious and then started eating a giant symphony bar and crying.


Where does time go??
It really feels like yesterday i was bringing her home from Richfield, now shes in school, backpack and all.




I told her that she got to go to school this year and she got a huge smile on her face and said "can you see how excited i am?" 
Then i started to tear up and she said, "dont be sad, i'll miss you and the sisters, but i am so excited, see!?" Then smiled!!! 


I guess that means she is ready to go, and i guess that means that i will just have to deal with her getting older! 
It will be good for her, she needs some social experiences, and it will be good for me, I need some quite time!!!




But i will still probably cry while going school clothes shopping, 
and picking out a backpack, 
and when i drop her off and she'll run away from me smiling, I will still probably be crying. 


2 comments:

  1. jess you are the cutest mom ever and i am visualizing the candy bar eating right now :) but you know the rules- kids are going to grow up and you are going to deal with it and not get all crazy like, well, you know, "the sisters"... lol

    ps,i'm glad grace gets to go to preschool even though she can't use scissor bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, Your girls are darling. This post was so cute and I can't believe you have a girl going to preschool either. That seems so crazy. Time just flies! I still remember when I was in preschool. I am glad that she is excited. How fun for her!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails