At first i thought it was just colds, but then no one was getting better and Alaynna wouldnt keep her fingers out of her ears.
So off to the doctor we went.
Alaynna had double ear infection, Addison and Grace had it more in one ear than the other so we got antibiotics! Addison and Grace got better in about 3 days but Alaynna has just cried and cried and cried. I thought for sure her ear aches had not went away and i was in for it, but after some poking around,
i found 4 molar teeth coming in!!!
So we are over our colds and i at least now know why she is so cranky!
Since Kyle and I have been married one of my brother in laws has been on a mission. Kaden left after we had only been married for a few months, we took him up to the MTC and that was really sad, but i was pregnant and a new mom, so it went by fast!
After he got home it was Vances turn, his was hard at the beginning and i did really good writing to him, but then i got pregnant with the twins, and well i rarely do anything but kids so it also went by fast!!
Now it is Lukes turn,
and I already miss him and he's not even gone yet! When Kyle and I got married he was only 14 so i have watched him grow up into a great young man and I can not believe he is even old enough to go on a mission. I know that missions are great, but i am so glad he is the last brother in law to go, 2 years is just way to long! This time i really am going to try and do some better writing and even make kyle write a few letters too!!
Every time the girls "help" with something i always give them a high five! One of the favorite things to help with is unloading the dishwasher.
So the other day the twins were "helping" unload dishes and they got all the dishes out and pushed the door shut. Then they turned to each other and gave each other a big high five and then laughed and walked away!
There are some days they are to hard to handle and i feel like rocking back and forth in the corner, but then they do cute things like that and it makes the monster like things they do not so horrible!!!
That has been our week, not a whole lot going on here at the Leavitt home, Kyle goes and looks for sheep every chance he has, Grace is as crazy and talkative as ever and the twins are monster, but the cute kind!!!
As for me, I am patiently waiting for my kindle that will be here tomorrow!!
the end

What?! You got a kindle!! That is so neat. I'll have to come test it out for you!
ReplyDeleteI cannot BELIEVE I am saying this....but reading your blog and seeing the pictures of your beautful daughters/family, really makes me want a family and kinda makes me want to move back. (but only kind of.)
ReplyDelete