Here are a few pictures from the Leavitt home.....
We, and when I say we I mean Kyle, built some boxes for asparagus! He has become a wonderful gardener and we have all kinds of vegetables growing around the house!
This is the finished project, after i painted it barn red.
Getting ready for bedtime has turned into a task! The twins are at that age when they want to be independent but cant do everything they want to by themselves!
They insist on picking out PJ's and putting them on all by themselves.
Sometime i get them in Pj's that fit and other times they are in Graces dance clothes, or a few layers of Graces clothes.
I have learned to pick my battles, and this is just not one i can win!
Kyle was painting the bathroom doors and the girls really like to go and destroy the bathroom when they can so his solution was to tape the door off,
can you guess how long that lasted?!
The weather here has been crazy, nice one day and then freezing the next!
So when the wind isn't blowing we go play outside!
On Valentines day morning "someone" kicked us a valentine.
After we got the clothes and stuff from the doorstep Grace said
"mom, who do you think gave this to us? It must be someone who really loves us, right?"
I said, "ya, It probably was someone who loves you alot!"
A few minutes later she said.......
"MOM, I got it, it was that little guy that shoots you with a arrow, you know cupid. He shot me with a arrow and then left those!"
I just laughed and said "ya it probably was, Crazy!"
Grace had been waiting for "a cupid" to come again, so when we got a knock at the door she was SO excited! We went to the door and it was just Kyle needing my car keys.
She said, " I was really thinking that it was someone cool, Dad is not that cool. He doesnt fly or do anything cool!! HAHA
Trueitt is 2!!
It is really hard for me to come up with cake ideas for little boys. All I know is pink and butterflies, but i came up with this cake idea for Trueitt and it turned out pretty cute!
We also got him this Donkey Kong and he loved it!
Jakell got him a cool car, but i really think she got it for herself!
We had fun trying it out and True and the girls all really thought it was cool!
Before we could sing happy birthday to True, he took a HUGE bit out of the cake!
He thought the whole thing was for him and he was a little upset when i started cutting some for everyone!! We were happy we got to spend a little while with him on his birthday, he is so big and it doesnt seem like 2 years ago he was just a newborn baby!
Last but not least,
Addison had been a little sick, but really when is someone not sick at my home!!

your girls are so cute!!!
ReplyDelete