They went and stayed at Kaden and Lauras for the night and I heard Grace had a great time!!!
I have a hard time letting the girls leave me, especially Grace cause it is so boring here at the Leavitt home without her! And she is so much help!!!
Things are alot quieter around here when Grace isnt here to boss us all around, but we went outside to waste some time!
The twins were being pretty good and Kyle and I were just wondering around not paying attention the the girls!!
So the twins decided that the Daisy's that we just planted were to pretty and just had to pick one!!
Kyle about cried, and i thought it was kinda funny, I told him that he better get use to it cause when i was a kids i use to go into peoples yards i didnt know and pick there pretty flowers!!

No comments:
Post a Comment