Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Randomness about the Leavitt home

  • Addison has always had some "belly" problems. When she was just a newborn it took alot of trying and belly aches to figure out that she had to have soy formula. Then when we switched to cows milk, that was a whole new box of problems, but after a few months and a few doctors we can see light at the end of the tunnel!
  • Addison now goes potty on the potty and we have almost no problems!!! She hurts less, i dont feel like a horrible mom and we are almost potty trained, i just have to get her to pee in the potty, and to get Alaynna to follow!!

  • After watching everything there was about the royal wedding I really wish i was British, no really if i start using crazy words like "cheeky", "knickers ", or "prat" dont pay attention i am just practicing!
  • I love love the hats, there was some awesome ones and if i had a place to wear one i would totally be saving my pennys! 
  • Kate and Will are a real love story and i was giddy all day after watching, and pretty much am giddy every time i see anything about them! 
  • I am going to try and make Jerrica pick a dress like hers, wow it was gorgeous! 
  • No, for real, i am now obsessed with the royal family and just dont understand what our forefathers were thinking, the Brits are cool and if i was single i would just maybe go find prince Harry, wowzer!!!

  • Growing a garden is addicting, I think Kyle and I should have been farmers! We love it and are always out there watching the garden grow!
  • Our spinach started to go to seed so we ripped it all up and had a ton. Every time a neighbor walks by the house i run out and give them some spinach! I Froze a bunch and i eat a salad everyday for lunch, and i havent even put a dent in it! 
  • After we ripped it out we planted us some watermelons in there place!


  • I have a doctors appointment tomorrow where i will be poked and prodded, and i am kinda looking forward to it. Only because my kids never ever stop, I think it will be nice to sit in quietness and maybe even enjoy a meal without someone needing to have a bite, go to the potty, or need my mommyness!
  • Am I the only one who feels like the doctor is a mini vacation?????

  • I need a good book to read!
  • I love to read, but lately I havent been able to find a book that has been all the great. 
  • After water for elephants i just cant get into a book that is going to be a movie. They seem to always ruin the book, i need to take Laurens advise and watch the movie then read the book!  

  • I think that it is morbid that people are cheering over the death of a fellow human being and i think this quote i stole from my cousin Mckell, (who is having a baby in November, YAY!!!!!) sums up how i feel.........
"We were supposed to have reached a stage of civilization in which it might still be necessary to execute a criminal, but not to gloat, or to hang his wife and child by him while the orc-crowd hooted." -J.R.R. Tolkein

  • I dont really like to talk about my beliefs, I have always believe that my religious views are mine and they are personal, I have never felt like I needed to to shout it from the roof tops. I think that it is your business if you want to shout your beliefs from the roof tops, but i think tact could be learned by alot of people. Sometimes it is ok if not everyone thinks the same, differences are what makes the world go round, right!?

  •  As you can see i have alot of randomness going on in my mind. But there are a few crazy thought of mine and a few cute pictures of my kids!!

3 comments:

  1. Are you aware that you just quoted JRR Tolkein? That totally makes you a nerd. Or do I need to explain to you what an Orc is? PS I LOOOVE me some Brits. Prince Harry, come to America! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO go to the doctor for peace and quiet!! Brent always asks me if he wants him & Ella to go with me and I decline and tell him how nice he is. But actually it's because I want to just sit and not be asked for something or have to clean something up!! How sad for us huh!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY like doctors appointments for that very reason, too bad I haven't had any lately, I could use a break! And yay for almost being potty trained! My 2 year old has ZERO interest in it and it's driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails