Kyle had to come back Monday night and then would come back up on Friday. We missed him during the week but we also had alot of fun! I really realized just how much he helps me with the girls!!
Before he left on Monday we went for a ride up over Kimberly, I had not been for years and it really is such a pretty ride!
Tuesday we didnt do much, just hung out at the Grandmas house.Then we decided to go up to the Hoedown with Jayden and Terrie! We had a great dinner up there, ribs, dutch oven potatoes, and the girls favorite, ice cream!!! They had a band that Addison enjoyed dancing to and all the girls like to play on the playground!
Wednesday it rained all day, So we stuck inside and played in the basement at Grandma Helens till she was done working. The girls really had alot of fun playing in the basement, they thought it was there little play room!
After Grandma was done working, we loaded up the girls and went to richfield! I had to get some food for the fish lake trip and Grandma, I think, thought it would be fun! Shopping with the girls is a little harder than just "shopping". But we went to walmart, Kmart and fresh market and we didnt yell or scream so it was nice. But we did get stuck in a huge rain storm, we sat in the car for 10 or 15 minutes waiting for it to pass.
Thursday it didnt rain as much as it had been so we went outside and played alittle!
We had fun picking Grandmas raspberry's!
The grasshoppers really like the raspberry bush too, and I really hate grasshoppers! Grace isnt even a little scared of the things, she caught so many and chased me with them!
Grace also really liked to climb the trees she could, can you say tomboy?!
The twins liked to swing, till Grace pushed to hard and they fell out on there heads!!
Every time I get my camera out Grace says, "hey mom, take a picture of me doing this" So i take pictures of Grace doing everything!!!!
Since it wasnt 100+ degrees outside it was so nice to just go sit outside and watch the girls play, that is by far the worst part about living here. Good thing the fall, winter, and spring are mostly nice weather!
Addison doesnt mind her picture taken and will at least look at the camera and sometimes smile,
Alaynna cries whenever i point the camera at her, so it is really hard to get a good picture of her!!
Alaynna loves animals, so my Grandpas foster cat was no different. Alaynna chased that poor cat the whole time we were there. Good thing the cat isnt to mean!
Kyle and Grace are allergic to Bees, really Kyle swells up like crazy if he gets bit and Grace swells when ants, mosquitoes, any bug bits her!
So we had to spay a few nests and get as many bees away from the house as we could!
Grace really wanted a picture of this spider, she is a nut!
2 calves were by the fence crying, so we had to go see what they wanted!
I guess they wanted some weeds and apples, cause that is what we gave them!
I dont know if there are too many weeds left cause the girls picked them as fast as they could. They thought the cows were just the coolest thing that ever happened!
It took alot for them to leave the cows, we need a few barn animals!!!
When we finally made our way back to the grass, Grandma had the hose out!
For some reason the girls thought they should get down to their birthday suits to run threw the water!
Earlier that morning I told my Grandma that I thought Kyle was going to come early, he is not the best secret keeper!! But then it was getting pretty late and I had been talking to him while he was driving around "town".
But then someone pulled up!!! He had gotten all Friday off so he came up a little early to surprise us!!!!
We were all so happy to see him, the girls were no longer attached to me, they were to busy wrestling him to the ground!!!!

Your girls are so sweet! I was cracking up at how Grace would say, "Take my picture!" and how Alaynna would cry when the camera was pointed at her. Love it!
ReplyDeleteJess... you are such a great little blogger! I wish I could be as good as you are at documenting all the fun things you do. Such a good mom!!!! Your girls are adorable! I can't believe I haven't met your twins yet :( WTH? We don't live far away from eachother we NEED to get together SOON!!!!!
ReplyDelete