Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

randomness

This morning while I was putting makeup on, Grace was brushing her teeth.
She stopped and said, "You know, you are not to pretty in the night time and in the morning, but you are when you put your makeup on."
So I asked, "So you dont think I am pretty?"
Her response, "ya, I think you are pretty, you just have alot of dots."
Me, "Freckles?"
Grace, "Ya, freckles! You know God, he doesnt have freckles. He stays in his house all the time!" Then she just goes back to brushing her teeth!
She is nuts!!!!!


My 6 month old new dishwasher stopped working, after I stopped crying I called to get it repaired. He showed up, late, today and the girls were all scared of him. I was sitting with them eating lunch and I got up, as i got up Alaynna put her hands over her eyes till i got back. I guess if she cant see him than hes not as scary!
My children are backward shy, hopefully Alaynna grows out if it by the time she goes to school! 


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I told Allie her freckles were angel kisses. Now she loves them. Oh crazy Grace!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails