Addison got sick on Friday so we waiting till Saturday to ride up!
We shopped a little in St. George and had lunch at taco bell, the girls loved it, then made our way to cedar!
We stopped at kyles favorite store, CAL ranch, I think if he could live in there he would!
After buying a few things we didnt need, we went and got Bella and went over to wait for Penn and Nancy to come home!
When they got home Kyle was ready to go look for deer so we left the kids and went for a little ride.
I tried to get a few good pictures, but I need a longer lens to get any good ones, I told Kyle thats what he could buy me for valentines day, ha!
But I did get a great picture of the last sunset of 2011!
After we got home from our little ride, we ordered pizza and then went over to Kaden and Lauras.
We played Yahtzee, I think I lost, and we watched a movie and just hung out!
When it was bed time for the girls we went back to Penn and Nancys and got ready for bed! We didnt make it till midnight but I celebrate with New York every year anyways!
Kyle and Penn woke up early to go look for deer and go out to the mine while we stayed at the house and took our time getting ready!
It was such a nice day to be out playing out in the snow, well the snow that was left!
Penn had a spot picked out, and he did good. The hill was just big enough to have fun but not go to fast!
The first time down the hill with grandpa Penn, Grace fell and split her lip opened!
After she got some love from Grandma she was all better and ready to go down again!
Both Addison and Alaynna really liked riding the tubes to!
Grace-lynn had a few falls, did a few somersault, but the funniest and best part of the day for me is when I rode her down the hill!!
I was just fine taking pictures of all the action, but I was told I had to go down at least once. So we made a train with the tubes and started down the hill.
About half way down the hill, the tube Grace and I were on came out from the bottom of us and Grace somehow ended up on her belly and I ended up on her back and rode her down the hill just long enough to give her stomach and face snow burns.
I probably could have gotten off her alot faster, but I just couldnt stop laughing, I am laughing right now just writing about it!
Even after all of her falls and spills she cried for awhile then walked back up the hill to go back down! I stuck with just taking pictures!
After playing in the snow for awhile we decided to ride up the the mine Penn works out and check it out.
To go in the mill you have to wear a vest, hard hat, and safety glasses, you look beautiful!
See, beautiful!!!! It was fun to see where Penn and the boys work. We didnt stay for long cause we were hungry! We rode back down to cedar to go to IHOP for lunch and the girls cleaned their plates! Grace ate more than Kyle or I!
We had alot of fun on our little vacation, but it was nice to be home and see our cats and Josie!


Love seein all the pics of the girls and everything! (this is your Mother)
ReplyDeleteGREAT POST....GREAT PICS...I LOVE HOW YOU ALWAYS MATCH YOUR GIRLS....SO CUTE. WE NEVER SEE YOU GUYS
ReplyDeleteLove that sundown picture of the tree, its beautiful. I was just thinking I never made time to get together with you when we were home last, Im sorry for that! Also, Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. The girls are so darling!! Grace is so awesome....waiting for Santa, she is amazing. Hope everything is going good!
ReplyDelete