Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

nothing

The other day Addison and Alaynna surprised me and helped me make my bed!
I thought it was so nice i didnt even remake it and I let it drive me crazy ever time i would walk in my room!
With Grace at school all day the twins have become really good friends and just play all day with each other. Having twins is finally paying off, it is like a built in friend to keep them busy!


So I am addicted to oils!
I rub myself down with 4 or 5 ever day and I really do think that they are going to make me all healthy and wonderful!
I rub the girls with on guard and lavender every night, Nancys sick and I just took her a concoction, I have tried to make Kyle think they are not black magic, but he is just not sold on them yet!


I found this really cute jewelry holder but it was hot pink, I just gave it a new color and I love it. Now maybe if my jewelry is out then I will wear it more!


All is well here, I am getting use to all of our life changes and not as sad as i have been, I even get out of the house occasionally.
We got new phones and joined the Iphone family and I am now an instagram addict! Laura told me i would love it and she was right!
But I still stand by my #ihatehashtagsrant and wont be using them!
I also still stand by my earlier "Mitts a dip" rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails