He picked it out himself and he couldnt have been happier so it worked out for both of us!
He got himself shocks for his 4 runner, pretty lame gift if you ask me, but whatever!
A few weekends ago it hit 90* and when it is that hot the girls think they need to be in swimming suits. They ran threw the sprinkler for a minute but then Grace decided it was still to cold! The twins didnt mind the coldness and played in the water for awhile!
We decided to see if the fish were biting and rode up to the reservoir, but there werent and teenagers with dogs came and crowded us out!
So we went to the other side and Alaynna decided to go for a little swim, as you can see she loved it!
I was kinda scared for them to get in the nasty place but Kyle told me I was a germ-a-fob, and I am so I let them be little kids and swim!
Grace inst as brave as the little girls, but she still had fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment