Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

the outdoors!!!

Last weekend we went to marysvale and Grace got to play in the snow! She loved it, it was so cute to see her face when it would get on her shoes, she didnt know what to do! Her favorite animal is a cow so she was so amused with them when grandpa was out feeding!


These pictures are from this weekend, what a difference a few miles makes! It was beautiful outside and so we spent our weekend out in the yard trying to weed! Grace loves it outside so we spend our days out there!

7 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    I just found your blog through Jerrica's.. it is so cute! Grace is getting so big. She is adorable!
    Love, Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i love those pictures! i had fun with you tonight! love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Your pictures are so cute. Are these new ones at your house? It looks so warm. I wish I were there instead of in the stupid snow! Anyway I will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i love these pics!!! such a cutie!! and yeah no more little ones for a while... hahaha we're happy just the 3 of us... but i do want to have another baby before i'm 26... so within the next 2 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...how did you find me? not that i was hiding or anything :). cute cute blog, what do you mean you're not good at it? it's cuter than mine and you just started. how are things? when's that next baby due :)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I Can't believe you guys have green grass and clear skys:( LUCKY!!! Oh and about me starting to have babies...Maybe in a year or so??? I'm still kinda scared of them!!! Keep posting fun things. I want to see you parents too and where you live ect:) You have much to post so get busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jess! Grace is growing so fast! She is so cute! Love YAH! ~Julie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails