Here are a few picture...





Grace has had tonsillitis and ear infection in both ears, it has been so sad! She finally started felling better and then her and kyle both got the stomach flu!!! So we have lots and lots of germs in this house! Thank goodness i have not got any of their sickness, who would take care of the two babies!!

cute picture of grace!!! I hope she is feeling better!
ReplyDeleteOh that is so sad Grace has been sick. I hope she is better! It looks like you guys had a great time in Vegas! That wax museum is so cool. They look so real!
ReplyDeleteIm So Jelous you got that close to matthew:) He's Smokin Hot, even as a wax dude! That's so fun you guys got to go maddem tus... however you say it.I went in NYC a few years ago and it was the coolest thing ever, definalty the closest to celebrities i'll ever be:(.
ReplyDeleteooh- sorry about all the sick days. and you're so right, when hubby is sick they take just as much work as a baby! stomach flu is bad, but WAY worse when 3 of you have it and you only have one bathroom. yeah, it's a good story if you ever want to hear it :)
ReplyDeleteHey! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! I am jealous. Grace sure is a cutie!
ReplyDelete