Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Little Update!

This last weekend the Ciserella side decided to have a little get together! I of course forgot my camera so i have no pictures to show! It was wonderful to see them all and be with them, we are never together unless a wedding or a funeral and it was so good to see everyone!
Then it was off to Marysvale for me and Grace, we went up to Ryan and Jolee's reception! They both look great, Jolee's as beautiful as ever! It was like a little class reunion so it was nice, i got to see people that i hadnt really seen since we graduated! I think that most of our class is married, close to it, has kids or a combination of all! It was great to see everyone and i'm glad i went up even thought it is FREEZING there!!
Other than that there not much else to add, except i've been reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer and i think that everyone should read it, honestly the best books i have ever read!

7 comments:

  1. Jess- Chase (at my work) said you need to call them because you guys never answer your phone when him and melissa call ya....okay i relayed that message

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Those are good books. I have thought about reading them again but haven't yet. It was way fun to see you and Grace at the wedding. We seriously should all get together for lunch or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's always great to see old friends. love the books too, but i have issues with the last two. we'll have to talk when you are all done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are being so mean!!!!!!! you need to get some rest tonight since you have been up reading and then maybe you will be nicer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i'm the same way! i only go home when there is a funeral or wedding...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page! Love the picture at the top. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I've actually finally decided to start reading and I've picked those books, mainly because EVERYONE and there dog talks about them up here and im pretty sure I'm the only one who hasn't, so im jumping on the band wagon:) I miss you guys all so much:(.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails