Well Since Last time i wrote on here we got ourselves a new trailer! We are so excited that now when we go camping we dont have to sleep in a tent!! It has a tip out on the front, back and on the side so it has a ton of room! We cant wait for it to get warm up on cedar mountain so we can camp!

I've been baking and making stuff all week it seems like,
Jakell came over and we made these pretzels and strawberries! It was so fun being with her, but we missed Jerrica she needs to quit her job so she can come hang out with us!

This is the cake i've
been doing this week, its a graduation cake! I was pretty happy with how it turned out! I'm getting better with the cakes, i guess practise makes perfect!

This one was a few weeks ago but i just put the pictures on my computer! This was the first time i ever used butter cream and it was really hard! I ran out of time or i would have made it a little bit better!

Graces hair finally fits up in pig tail and doesnt fall out after 2 seconds! YEAH!
dang girl you're really good at cakes!! baking just isn't my thing!! haha and your daughter is getting SOO big... she's adorable!!
ReplyDeleteJess I love your little Grace. She is so darn cute. You are doing awesome at making cakes. The Camp trailer looks nice we should all go camping together sometime.
ReplyDeleteWow Jess you can really make good looking cakes!! I don't have the patience to do that! so totally props to you. Graces hair looks cute by the way!
ReplyDeleteHey! That is so exciting that you guys got a trailer. That will be really fun to go camping now. So I totally did not know that you could makes cakes and candy like that! I am really impressed. Are you thinking about going into business? That would be so fun. Anyway, Grace is just the cutest. Little girls are so fun. Hey I talked to Stephanie and told her to make a blog...Hopefully she does soon!
ReplyDeleteHey! I can't believe how good you are at cakes! You are so dang good. That is so awesome. The trailer looks really nice too. You guys are so lucky to have a trailer. No more tents! Grace sure is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteok- you better have taken cake classes because those look great. putting me to shame. what did you use for the suitcase handle? fondant?
ReplyDeletei don't know about the fair- ty's school seriously keeps him so busy, ugh.
I told you you were amazing:)!!! It was nice seeing you! I iwsh i could qiut and come play too!!!!! I will put some of those pics up of grace from today!
ReplyDeleteOh My gosh, i literally want to grad those pretzels and strawberries right out of the computer screen, I love that you did them fun colors! Your too cute and a Great little homemaker!!!!
ReplyDeleteK Jess I took down your number we will for sure need to get together sometime.
ReplyDelete