Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

the weekend

This weekend we had alot of fun! We decided that we were going to take a road trip out around St. George! The wind ruined our plans, it was blowing so hard we had to have our picnic in our car, I hate that wind. On our way home we stopped in Beaver Damn to see Kyles Grandma and Aunt! Kyles Mom, Dad and Luke were over there to so we went to dinner with them! It was fun even though the wind blew all day! I didnt get any picture that day because there was nothing to take pictures of!
Sunday night there was NO wind so we went fishing out to the lake! It was so fun, Grace ran right into the water and thought that it was so fun! Kyle would run in after her and then we would all just laugh! I caught 2 fish but i think i might have just caught the same one twice, he was tiny! Grace was a little bit freaked out by it and wouldn't touch it! Kyle got a bite but was to slow to catch him! I am definitely the fisher woman in the family, Kyle doesn't have much luck when it comes to that! here are a few pictures..

Little Grace Loved being in the water and finding rocks! She would run into the lake till it was clear up to her waist! Her and Kyle were both really wet!
This is what Kyle did for the first little bit, run in after her and get her out of the lake! As you can see they both thought that is was fun! Here is my little fish, he is tiny!!! Grace really didnt like it being that close to her! I thought this was cute, it was getting dark out so you cant really see anything but kyle and grace! I love it! This was my fishing spot, i seen fish everywhere out there and so i went to try fishing there. After i got a fish, Kyle followed me out there and scarred them all away!

Monday we worked out in our yard, it is really looking good! We are trying to do as much as we can out there before it gets to hot! From what it looked like a year ago before we did anything out there to what it looks like now is amazing, Kyle does a really great job out there!

Other than that we have been just trying to keep Grace happy, I cant decide if she has a little cold, allergies or she has teeth coming in and whatever it is shes been not to fun the last few nights!

10 comments:

  1. I love the pictures out at the lake how fun. I am seriously so excited to go to Fish Lake this year and do just that catch lots of fish and rub it in Zach's face that I can catch more than him. This time of the year is the funnest because its not too cold and not too hot its just perfect. Anyway you guys are such a cute little family cant wait to see you guys this weekend. Talk to ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess I LOVE those pictures You guys are such a cute family! I love the one of grace and kyle where they are both laughing!! SO cute! Anyways Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jess, looks like you guys have been having fun! i love the pictures they are so cute! i hope things are going good for you guys and i hope grace gets feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I didn't know you were such a good fisher, nice job!! These pictures are really cute. You guys always do fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so fun. The pictures are great. Grace sure is cute and it looks like you guys had a great time fishing and all. The wind has been pretty awful lately, and it doesn't seem to be stopping. Anyway, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fishing at the lake, ah, I miss that. grace looks super cute and happy. it has been way to long since we have seen you guys. good luck with the yard work,we have a ton to do saturday too. yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I wish we got out more, but with Adam's work scheduale it doesn't happen. but ya we should defently get together, we should try for next week! (379-1724 is my cell)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im way excited too. I bet it will be windy but you cant ever seem to get away from that can you? Zach keeps telling me that he is going to get your phone number and tell you to have the BBQ way earlier cuz he is a horn hunting fanatic and he is going to piute that night after the BBQ but you dont have to listen to him k. Anyway talk to ya really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take Grace anytime. What four? I probably wouldn't even notice the extra kid!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks:) Yeah I only banged them for you! :) haha that sounds bad anyways love you too I hope you have fun at your bbq tomorrow. Wish I could come:( Love you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails