Friday, May 30, 2008
GARY ALLAN
Thursday night me and Kyle went to the house of blues to see Gary Allan!!!! First off let me tell you I loved the house of blues, this was the first time i had been and it small enough, anywhere you are is a good seat! Well except if your short then the floor area isnt that great! Luckily we got into a great place where i could see everything!!! There was alot of people there, and there are no seats so it was kinda like you had to stand your ground, kyle isnt very good at that!!! Before he even came out to sing i was elbowing a woman who was like 5 times my size! After standing there elbowing people for like a hour he finally came out and he was so great, and great looking!!!! I was just dancing and singing my heart out and he looked at me, defiantly love at first sight, to bad i'm married, right!!! Kyle kept on getting pushed around by this girl with a HUGE purse, she tried getting in front of me and i just elbowed her in the stomach and she backed off! It was really a great night and i cant wait to go see him again next time he's in Vegas!! If any of you get a chance to see him you should definitely do it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well I couldn't believe that Tom Selleck who is Richard would be in Sex in the City... so I looked it up. Some guy named Chris Noth is Mr. Big. I don't think he was on Friends. Anyway we'll have to go see it and find out. I had a ton of fun too! Next time we'll take all the girl "Crew!"
ReplyDeleteSoudns like fun! i wish adam and i got out more.i would lvoe to go to another concert!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had so much fun! I haven't been to a concert forever! Hope you guys are doing good.. and I hope your cat is still alive! It sounds like Grace will get the best of her soon! ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI love Gary Alan! Glad to hear he is good in concert! Grace is too cute!!! I think Garen is starting to test his terrible 2's out too (well I guess it would be terrible 18 months)...He sure is keeping us laughing though! Larry wants you to tell Kyle that the sidewalk looks awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteJess, I agree I think Gary Allan is AMAZING in concert. I went to one of his concerts believe it or not in WAYNE county in some field but it was awesome. I sat seriously 2 rows away but ended up dancing right next to the stage all night long. He is a dreamer for sure. I was wondering why I haven't seen any updates on you guys lately on here but you must just be busy. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteYay I am glad you posted! It looks like you guys had a great time. Concerts are always fun. I really like your post about Grace too! I love her pigtails so much!
ReplyDeletehahaha i love that you're elbowing people to get out of your way... hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteHey Jess just wanted to see if you guys are coming down for the wedding this weekend, I hope you got the invitation:) My mom is a space case and lost the address like 5 times.... Anyways I hope you coming, I still haven't ever seen Grace in Real Life:)
ReplyDelete