Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Grace's dirty face!

I had to put these pictures up of Grace! We went to a car show and craft fair yesterday in Boulder city with Kyles family. Grandma Nancy bought Grace this baby purse with a little floppy baby and some sunglasses that go inside and she loves it! She carried her around the show yesterday and then when we got home she had to have this baby! She was posing for me so i took these cute pictures of her!!


We also went to Sees candy and i got me a few candys! I had one left and i was saving it for later so it was sitting in its bag on my counter. I left the room for only a minute and Kyle yells into me "wheres the camera" and was laughing, this is what we walked into!!!
As you can tell she got most of it on her face and not in her mouth! She sure is a monster but a really cute little monster, we love her!!!

6 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of Grace. You've gotta love the messy face pictures. I talked to Meg last night she felt bad she missed out this weekend so she said we've gotta plan something again sometime so she can come. Thanks again talk to ya soon. We should really get together down here with Kelsee and go to dinner sometime thats sounds fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god i love the pic of her with the sunglasses on... tipped to the side... so freaking cute!! and the chocolate!!! EEK... she's hilarious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha these are so cute! Grace is so funny!! It looks like you guys had a great BBQ too. Now we just need to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures of Grace! She is so cute and I bet your having lots of fun raising her. She defefinately looks like she's got a ton of personality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I'm looking at your blog with Allie. And we get to the picture of Grace with her dirty face and Allie says "Ewww what happened!" I thought that was pretty funny:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails