Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Grace Cinderella Leavitt

So i think i might have passed my obsessive cleaning to my little daughter! Her new favorite toy is a sponge that i wet and she scrubs my walls and floors!!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess what a perfect looking cinderella at that. She is adorable. I love how she poses for you in every picture you take of her. Panguitch sure looks pretty when your in the mountains but I still cant picture you living somewhere like that. Hope you have a good weekend. Carson and I are staying in St George this weekend too while Daddy (Zach) goes to work! :( I cant ever talk that man into taking a break for one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. now it would be perfect if she sang while she worked! i can't believe how big she is getting. how are you surviving the heat? it hit 90plus the other day and i almost died, I am definitely getting wimpy. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is hilarious!!! but such a nice helper!! Coen is my duster!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seriously Laughing SO HARD :) She seems like quite the little helper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute picture she seems like she has lots of character and keeps you pretty busy. she is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails