This weekend we finally took our trailer down to Panguitch! We left at 6:00AM and didn't get there till noon, it was a really long trip! The wind was blowing at us at like 100 MPH and we were in slow motion so i think that is why it took so long to get there! When we got there i couldnt believe how cold it was, i was in my shorts and flip flops and had to change into pants and a jacket! I was suppose to go to weddings this weekend but i couldnt bring myself to put Grace back in the truck and drive for another 3 hours. So we just ended up going for a little ride up to kyles parents land looking around! On sunday we got up and rode up to panguitch lake, we were going to fish but it was to cold for grace so we just kinda rode around then went back to the trailer to play with all of her outside toys!

Grace loves to drive with dad, we were looking for deer and she thought it was pretty cool!

We picked up my cousin Jayden to come down and stay with us for the week, i am trying to keep him entertained but it is REALLY hard! We took him down to Roger springs and he thought that was pretty cool with all the little fish in it. He tried to catch them but he never got one!

He waded clear to the middle of it, he didnt think it was as deep as it actually is! It is really clear and you can see to the bottom of it!

Then we took him out to the lake to go fishing and he caught 2 fish, Kyle only caught one!

Grace loves the water! She just sat there picking up rocks looking at them till the sun went down and it got a little cooler!
I love all your pictures so darn cute. Looks like you guys had a great time (well besides the wind) So who is Jayden??? Cute kid. Off the subject but Lauren told me to come for spa day what's the info on that one??? Talk to ya soon im sure.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun! So did you leave the trailer there, or pull it on back home? We will all have to go camping sometime soon! Grace is so darn cute, I just love her! I hope you can keep Jayden entertained all week, thats hard! I about go crazy when we have Beau, cause he always wants to be doing something!! Hope you guys are doing good!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I think its great that Grace loves the water so much! When I see pictures of her in the water, I expect to see her with a life jacket, arm floaties, a tube, and whatever floatation device possible..just like her mom!! HaHa!! She must take after her dad!
ReplyDeletehaha I love those picturees of Grace , and Jayden looks so cute too. I never thought about how your so scared of water grace is a little fish! Just like me:) haha Love you and I cant wait to see you
ReplyDeleteCute Pic's, I can't believe how big Jayden has gotten. Doesn't it make you feel old, Cause it does me:( We missed you guys at the wedding, hopefully we'll see you guys sometime soon. I need to meet Grace, she's so freakin cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteLarry has been bugging me to go camping with everyone for a long time...but now he will have to wait longer...like after the baby comes (my belly is getting a lot bigger now and Larry makes fun of me cause I now have the "waddle walk".) We should all plan to go sometime maybe in the fall! That would be so much fun! I am glad you guys had fun though, even with the weather not cooperating, it seems you guys made the most of it! :) Hope I can see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that we changed our website name to threebucksandadoe.blogpsot.com so you will want to change your link to our name!
ReplyDeleteIts me again! (Sorry) :) I think I may go private with our blog and wanted to get your email so I can invite you to still view it! You can leave your email as a comment on our blog...I have it set up to where I view the comments before they are posted so that way once I see it I can delete it so the whole world wont know! :) Thanks! Also, I dont have your phone number...so if you want to leave it there too!
ReplyDelete