OK here's the rules:
Go into your picture files and open your 4th folder and download the 4th picture onto your blog!!! Write your memories of the photo.
Go into your picture files and open your 4th folder and download the 4th picture onto your blog!!! Write your memories of the photo.
This is a picture of Grace dancing and singing for us up at Fish Lake this summer! I love this picture cause it brings back all of the fun memories of our week vacation in Marysvale just doing nothing, it was great! Also It makes me laugh cause Grace would climb up on all of the rocks to sing and dance, she is a show off, i love it!Thanks for the Tag Lauren, now i tag.....
T'nisha, Jolee, Kelsee, and Steph!

looks like grace and lucy and abby can all start their own traveling show!
ReplyDeleteVery cute girl!
ReplyDeleteGrace is so cute, and what a personality she has! I am not very good at doing tags, but I will try to get this one done sometime though! I hope you are feeling as good as you can! Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteokay so Zach wants to see some belly pictures!!!! we are so excited for you guys. Lets plan a get together soon!!!
ReplyDelete