Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

It has been awhile since i last posted, i actually started this post 3 days ago and am just barley getting it done!
Not alot has been going on, we are staying busy with life and pregnancy and just trying to make it threw the days with this new time change! It is safe to say i hate it, Grace is going to sleep later cause she naps later, but wakes up earlier! It doesnt help that i am tired all the time and i dont do much to discipline or try and make her go to sleep, that just more work that i can take! Here are a few picture of what has been going on the last little while.....

Grace was getting ready to go somewhere, I dont know where she was going. I walked in to the living room to find her like this, all strapped in and ready to go! When we were out carving our pumpkins the cat was out on the fence walking the balance beam, Grace thought that is was really funny! Grace really loves her pumpkin, she would hug it then tell me to take a picture of them! I drew the faces on mine and Graces pumpkins, but Kyle wanted to draw his own, i made him carve all 3 of them and they turned out really cute, well 2 of them! Grace had alot of fun drawing on them and touching the "yucky" as she called it! Holding up the yucky stuff for them camera!
This is about the best picture i could get of her in her costume, she was not being to helpful in getting a cute picture, but she loved the pumpkins!
Kyle finally held her so we could get a picture of her, she didnt know what to think of the trunk or treat at first but after she realized that people were giving her candy she liked it!
Penn brought his pig skull and was showing everyone!! He was pretty proud of it, i thought it was disgusting! Can you guess what one is Kyles, it the ugly one!!
Grace really seemed like she enjoyed Halloween and so it made it fun for us! it got me excited for Christmas cause she will really know what is going on this year, kids make everything funner!!

Next week Kyle and I will have been married for 3 years, It has gone by so fast but it seems like i have never been without him! This year we decided to start a tradition of going somewhere just the two of us! We have only left Grace one other night, and we left later at night and was home early in the morning! This time we are going for 2 night, i have alot of mixed emotions about this and hope that i can make it the whole weekend with no anxiety attacks!
We arent going far, just to Laughlin but there seems to be enough to do! I told kyle i wanted to be in bed by 9 and not to be woke up till 9, we'll see if that happens, but it has been about 2 years since i have got to sleep in so i think that will be great!



6 comments:

  1. Grace looked so cute all dressed up! And I hear ya on the time change situation! The same thing is happening here! I think Kenadi thinks once it gets dark its time for bed, so she wants a nap at like six then doesn' go to bed til after eleven!!! I am excited that just you and Kyle get to go somewhere for your anniversary, you will have a great time! Hope you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jessica! ur little girl is so cute! i am totally having the same problem with my kids and their sleeping schedules. well congrats on ur upcoming anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i hope you get to sleep in too!! i can't believe you've been married 3 years! i mean i know coen was a baby at your wedding, but still!!! 3rd anniversary! that's huge! haha CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your trip. I miss you already.. he hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace is always so cute... I can't wait to see what the new baby will look like! We should FOR SURE make plans for Twilight night! I will get your number from Roby...I am joining the world and recently got text along with the blog...we can stay in contact better now. I will get your number from Roby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace is so funny. I think she and Maya would sooo get along. lol But congrats on expecting! I had no idea. Are you excited? Are you going to find out what it is? Are these questions you've been asked a million times already and I'm just really slow? :)

    And congrats on the anniversary too. Someone once said the first three years are the hardest. When asked how long they had been married, they answered, "Three years."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails