
I have been reading alot about twins and here are some of the interesting things that i have found...
The older you are the more likely you are to have fraternal twins and if you have them you are more likely to have another set of twins!!
Fraternal twins (girls) have twice the chance of giving birth to twins than singletons.
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are actually fraternal twins, i kinda hope our twins look a little bit different.
Fraternal twins occurs 1 in 60 births. Identical twins occurs 1 in 150 births.
A twin pregnancy causes normal pregnancy symptoms, such as nausea and morning sickness, to occur earlier, that's why i was so sick at the beginning.
On average, twins are born 22 days premature.

Oh Jess you are super cute. I can't imagine the emotional roller coaster feelings you may be having at this time. One kid is so hard let alone two more. Im super excited for you though you are one AWESOME mommy. Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteI like how you strategically placed your hair over your face! Silly girl. You look great!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic! I am glad to see that those two little girls are growing!! Yook look great! Grace is such a cutie too! Keep takin it easy! And call me if you need help getting things ready...ten weeks is so soon!! I would love to come help paint or somehting!! Let me know!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture! Jessica you are SO cute as a pregnant lady. I still cannot believe there are two babies in your little tiny body! Ten weeks is so soon. I can't wait...I bet you can't either!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! You are so cute and it doesn't even look like there are two babies in there! You are going to have so much fun. Ten weeks is so soon. I bet you can't wait. Grace is so cute too! I hope your doing well and keep those babies in there as long as you can!
ReplyDeleteYa you deffinetly look like you have more than one baby in there. I can't imagine carrying two. I think its neat that you are having fraternal twins. Kendra & I were always glad we weren't identical because we were able to be our own person. And have our own personalities. My aunt has triplets girls and two are identical and one isn't I know that is pretty rare. i like the facts that you put about fraternal twins. It kind of scares me because it sounds like I have a pretty good chance of having some. i think it would be lots of work but so much fun. They are going to be so cute.
ReplyDelete