Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Marysvale

The girls took their first trip to Marysvale last weekend! Kyles bear hunt is still going and i just didn't want to sit at the house anymore, i needed out before i went crazy!! So we loaded up our truck with pretty much everything we own and were on our way! Packing for 3 kids to go stay in the trailer is alot harder than just for Grace and takes alot of time, but we got it done! Everyone down there was excited to see us and it wasn't to cold so it was a really good trip! I only got one picture of the whole trip, this picture of Great Grandma Helen holding the babies but we are off to Marysvale again today so hopefully i get a few more pictures!

Grace has been playing so hard lately that she has just started to fall asleep when she is eating or just sitting on the couch. I came to find her with licorice still in her mouth and pass out the other day, i think Marysvale wore her out! The twins are getting so big, i forgot how fast they grow in the first few months or their lives! They are both starting to fill out and i love it, i hope that they get chubby so they will start to sleep a little longer at night!!

4 comments:

  1. ah your grandma is adorable... i remember going to her house to get our hair done... haha so cute that she got to play with the new babies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man they are getting so big!
    Have fun in Utah. I hope Kyle gets his bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, your girls are so adorable! Are you getting any sleep whatsoever? I hope you are, and I hope you are having so much fun. Is Kyle a little nervous to have three teenage girls to worry about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica!! Your twins are so adorable!! I talked to Jerr a couple weeks ago and she said she hadn't even seen them yet!!! She was dying! Ha... Hope you are all doing great!! Tell Jakell I said hello too! Her little boy is to cute as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails