Kyle gave the twins cake!
They loved it but it got everywhere, they were covered in it so they had to have a bath, i dont think they mind, they love the bath!!
I guess this was a practice run for their 1st birthday!!
They loved it but it got everywhere, they were covered in it so they had to have a bath, i dont think they mind, they love the bath!!
I guess this was a practice run for their 1st birthday!!
This was the bike thing Jakell got Trueitt, i thought it was so cool, the twins might be getting one for their birthday!!


great posts jes!
ReplyDeletei can not believe the girls are almost one. can not. it really seems just like yesterday to me.
and i love how almost every single post has happened in this house- except the racoon.
: )
I've never seen a bike like that. Is it really a 2 seater or is the back seat for dolls?
ReplyDelete