This is what happens when i dont pay full attention to my kids.........
I was making a animal for Trueitts cake and so i was listening but not hearing what Grace was saying to me. She kept asking me if she could put another one on and instead of looking down at what she was doing i just said yes!! I guess next time i will look at what she is asking for!!
I was making a animal for Trueitts cake and so i was listening but not hearing what Grace was saying to me. She kept asking me if she could put another one on and instead of looking down at what she was doing i just said yes!! I guess next time i will look at what she is asking for!!
Addison trying to get out the wet wipes!!!
And while Grace put stickers EVERYWHERE around the house and Addison was in the wet wipes, Alaynna went and got in my cupboards and got this out!!!
They all go in different directions all the time, they always keep me running!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment