Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

12 months milestones

Addison is walking!!!!!! 
She more like shuffles and kinda looks like Frankenstein, but it is a walk! 
She also has her two top and bottom teeth. 
She can "say" kitty, mama, dada, good dog, sister, and baba!
Alaynna isnt walking, yet!! 
but it wont be to long, she has been taking a few more steps each day!! 
She has her four top and bottom teeth.
She also can "say" kitty, mama, dada, good dog, sister and baba!!!
They both love to read books, especially the ones that have things to touch!
They love to eat, anything, (i know i say that like every post, but these two love food and i love that they eat everything i cook!!)
They both rip headbands, bows, ponytails, anything i put in their hair out as soon as i put it in!!! 
They love to be outside and it is getting easier cause they dont put everything in their mouth! 
 Lately they have been interacting with each other more and it is so fun to watch. Addison loves to feed Alaynna and Alaynna thinks it is pretty funny! 
They both love me to hold them or have them both on my lap! 
Whatever one has the other has to have the same thing!! 
They love it when dad comes home, they really start saying dada, dada, dada and crawl/walk/run to him! 
They love to play with Grace, right now they are all laughing and i have no idea why! I really do love to listen to them play together!! 

I love all my girls and love to play with them, take care of them, and just be with them, but my favorite part of the day still is bedtime!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe they are 1 and walking! It has been way too long. Last I saw them, they were still babies! Please come visit! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails