Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Fair

We missed Steph, Skyler, and the girls this year, but we still had alot of fun at the fair! 
On Thursday Jakell and I took all the kids down for the day, as soon as we walked in Graces eyes got big and she just started running and didnt stop till Sunday night!! 

One of Graces favorite things is all the animals, we looked and looked and talked and touched all of the small animals we could!
She even got to pet the monkey and this ant eater looking thing!! 
She was alot of fun to watch this year! 


My favorite thing about the fair is the food!!! 
Fair food not only means i dont have to cook, but i love love love the fating delicious food! 
Grace liked all of the treats, pizza, and the corn!!! 
The twins loved everything we gave them!!!


Graces other favorite part of the fair that she talks about all year long is riding the pony's!!!! 
She loves Fancy and she even got to ride her again this year!!! 
Trueitt got to ride Fancy this year to and he loved it!


We all had alot of fun this year at the fair, the twins loved getting out and crawling everywhere, looking at all the new things, and eating everything in sight!!!
Grace just loved everything and went everyday!!! 
I loved not being in the house and having lots of help with all the kids all weekend! 
Kyle loved it cause all of his girls were happy!!! 


Good thing the fair comes once a year, cause the kids were pretty tired by the end of the day!!!!



4 comments:

  1. I am so sad now, it looks like you guys had so much fun! The girls and true are so dang cute and all getting soooo big! that is so fun they all have eachother to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at all the pictures.. And almost starting crying:( I cant believe they are all getting so big!!! Its looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the end of the day picture! That is totally how I felt. What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures Jess you are 100% a better blogger than I am. I love to read and see updates on your cute little family!!!! Your girls are sure getting big :( Time flys doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails