Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dance and Blanket

This month i have not stopped, I for real have been doing something everyday since the first of the month.
First school started, and that messed up our schedule, then we went to Cedar Mountain for labor day, then Me and Grace went to San Diego, and this last weekend we went to the happiest place on earth, Disney Land!
My brain is gone, I cant think straight and i have so many things going on in my mind I just jump from one thing to the next and nothing seems to get accomplished anymore! But life should be slowing down now so maybe i can start to get back to normal!

We missed the first day of dance class, cause we went to see baby Khole, but I didnt tell Grace that we missed it.
So for Grace's first day of class she was so excited! I must have been too cause i took her at 3 and didnt realized her class wasnt till 3:45 till it was to late! Good thing Mrs. Amanda is so sweet, she didnt even tell me that i am crazy, thats why we love her!!
So hopefully this week we will make it on time, but Grace loves dance class no matter if it is the right or wrong time!


Before i knew i was having twins, I started a blanket for Trueitt, ya it was a long time ago.
I got all the squares cut and the fronts sewed to the backs, but thats about where it ended. My back started to hurt when i would sit up for to long, my belly got to big to do anything, i felt like crap, and I was just pretty much pregnant with twins. Then i had twins and a 3 year old so nothing got done, a blanket was the last thing on my mind! But now that Grace goes to school and the twins usually lay down for about a hour during that time i can actually do something, so i finished Trueitts baby blanket, (he is now 19 months old, haha)!

It turned out pretty cute and since it was a rag quilt you can only see how uneven it is when you turn it over! But it was made with lots of love and not much skill, maybe the next one i do will be a little more even!

The twins love it when i get the camera out so this is them modeling on the blanket!


Now it is school time so my Disney land post will have to wait!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails