If they would have slept alittle better and would not have got sick, it would have been a really great weekend!!!
I didnt get many pictures, i think that is because every time i get my camera out one of the little girls come over and wants to put there hands all over it.
Friday Grace had a really runny nose and i just thought it was allergies cause both kyle and I had been sneezing, so i didnt worry about it. Then saturday the twins woke up with runny noses that didnt stop, (till today).
We pretty much just hung out and played in the dirt all weekend, all 3 of the girls loved it. They were so dirty, it looked like they were homeless children who had not had a bath ever in there lives, even though i bathed them every night.
We had alot of fun seeing everyone and just hanging out, here are a few of the pictures i got of the girls...
Grace found a "new tool" that Grandpa Penn had to oil up to get them to open, Grace had alot of fun playing with them!
Alaynna and the ball Grandma Nancy blew up for her, you can see how dirty her face is!
Addison and her runny nose!
We love Aunt Laura, she is always so great to take Grace and keep her entertained and Grace loves to be with Aunt Laura!
After coming home on Monday the twins have just gotten sicker and meaner, I had appointments to get there 1 year old shots, (I am a little behind!), so i just had the doctor check them out and they both have ear infection, not fun.
Last night was the first night that they slept good and today they woke up and acted so much better, thank goodness cause i am leaving them with Kyle for the weekend so me and Grace can go see little baby Khole.
I had to get this post up before we left cause i plan on having all kinds of pictures and great stories of Grace and I's 12 hour travels to San Diego, Grace is not the funnest person to go on car trips with, so we will see how this goes, a 6 hour trip is probably going to take 10 hours cause of all the pee stops we are going to have to make!!!!!

I'm so sorry the twins have ear infections. :(
ReplyDeleteI hope you and Grace have a great time this weekend. Give Khloe a big kiss from me!
You are brave to go by yourself all that way! There is no way I would just take off and drive to California all alone! I wish I was closer so I could hop in and ride with ya! Cant wait to see some new pics of Khloe, so post lots! And Kyle is such a good guy to keep two 1 year olds all weekend, Good luck Kyle! I dont think Skyler would do that!
ReplyDelete