Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

10-10-10

On October 10th, 2010, I turned 24, 21 again!
It was 10-10-10 and that means that only really special people get there birthdays on that cool of a day, you should remember that, I am cool!!

Anyways a few things that have been on my list, (i make lists because kyle seems to think i am hard to buy for.), were...
  • the shark mop
  • a new trash can, the metal ones with the lid that opens when you push the little foot thing
  • new muffin tin
  • a tiramisu cake
Everyone that heard my list thought i was crazy and said i should start making my lists a little more personal with some funner things on it!!

Even though Kyle didnt want to, he got me the Shark Mop, I love it! I have mopped everyday but one since i got it!!
He also took me out for dinner, without kids, and before he left to go hunting he brought home flowers! He is pretty thoughtful, thats one reason i keep him around!!!

My mom found me a tiramisu cake that was delicious and i ate the whole thing by myself. She also brought over 3 muffin tins, a mini, regular, and jumbo, watch out Costco, i am going to be the muffin queen!!

I am always complaining about my closets in this house not having enough shelving so Nancy found me shelf built in's that are both going in my closet!!! Now i just have to talk Kyle into putting them up or i am going to have to hire a handy man to do it! Also a new shirt, I think if it wasnt for Nancy i would probably never have new shirts!!!

Lauren also came over and surprised me with a new purse, I love it also! It is small but big enough to fit a few diapers in so i only have to carry one bag!!!

I got lots of phone calls, texts, and facebook messages that also made my day!!

I complain alot about life, but i shouldnt cause i have a great family and great friends that think of me often!!!
So thanks again to everyone that made my day special!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I asked for a Shark Mop, too last year. Vernon thought it was a ridiculous gift, but I explained to him that I would love it, since it would make my life so much easier. I got one & love it (I mopped anything that would hold still when I first got mine, too). Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Super Late birthday from me! Im sorry its so late.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails