hunting.
I really dont care cause i have alot of projects that can work on and when hes gone i cant sleep so i get alot done!
Last Christmas one of my favorite aunts found the girls Bears cheer leading outfit and gave them to us! I have been saving them for a special day, but sometime i think we wait to long and then never get to do those special things. So before they grow out of them i want them to be well used and loved!
I think they look so cute in them, they like wearing them cause it is like dress up that they can wear all day!
But to get a good picture of these kids lately is impossible so here are a few of them ones i took and none of them are that great, but my girls are beautiful so really they cant take a bad picture!

Oh!!! You should have your girls pose next to the actual bear you have living in your house! GO BEARS!!
ReplyDelete