Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Addison and Alaynna's Birthday Party

Since alot of family was here during the fair we decided to celebrate the twins birthday a little early! They didnt care and it was really nice to have all the family around!
 
My mom came over a little earlier, before i had the girls dressed and ready for the day so she asked if they could open her present early! They thought that the bags with cupcakes on them were pretty cool!


After Christmas they have opening presents down!


So they ripped open the present and found some new shoes, and some cute new clothes! They are really into shoes so they were pretty excited to see them! 
 

Addison is really liking her backpack, she wears it pretty much all the time!


Alaynna is really into biting and pretty much makes Addison look like she has  huge welts! 
Any advise with stopping biting would be much appreciated!


I decided to make a cute owl cake, The girls have huge eyes like owls and they love birds so they loved it!!!


I thought it turned out really cute and i even got a assistant that helped me get it done, Jerrica is going to take cake making over someday from me!!!


The very very very best part of my whole week was that it snowed!!!!! 
Ok, it really wasnt snow but it was the closest thing that we get here in Overton! Kyle and I stood out in it till it stopped, it was wonderful!!! 
 

After everyone got here we sang "happy birthday" to the girls!


They didnt quite get the blowing of the candles out, so i helped them, but they for sure have the eating of the cake down!!


After we all had some cake we decided that we should open up some presents!


They got clothes,


Clothes,


and more clothes!!! That is exactly what they needed so i thought it was great!!!


I was so happy that everyone who could come, came! I even got to see my aunt and lots of cousins!


They had such a great birthday, i cant believe they are 2, I for real kept thinking that it was there first birthday, it goes by way to fast!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails