Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flowers

On our way out to the lake Kyle told me about these flowers that only bloom when it has been really wet and the last time was 10 or so years ago!
So I had to take some pictures of them, I have no idea what they are called, but they are pretty!





Grace had to go potty so we went looking for a rock, on our way we found this cool looking beetle!
She was scared of it so we had to take the picture and then run!



The girls all had to get a flower, not the one that only bloom every so often, a different one! They were pretty happy about it!!!
I was to, till they ripped them up and scattered  all over the house!!




1 comment:

  1. Jess.. They are yellow poppies. Gary and I actually went for a walk the last time we were out at te lake too.. Just to see all the beautiful blooming desert flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails