For some reason none of the girls were real into them this time, maybe it was because me and Kyle were really tired so we just werent all that into it, but we still had a good time letting bugs crawl all over us!
Alaynna doesnt like them to crawl on her so she just likes to chase them when they start to fly!
Also I have been working on this beautiful wedding cake, I think that this was the prettiest cake i have made yet. It turned out so good and it matched her theme really well. I am pretty happy for Malissa and Matt, and wish them all the happiness in the world!!!
We have also been enjoying the weather before it gets to hot!! The girls love it when Kyle turns on the sprinklers for them to run threw, they really like trying to get a drink out of them!
They also try and walk on the water, it hasnt worked out to great for them yet!!!
It is spring break this week and i am loving not having to drive to logandale twice a day!! I feel like i have all the time in the world to do absolutely nothing,
it is great!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really can not believe i have two 2 year olds, where has this last few years gone?
When we found out we would be having twins, I was scared to death. I am a planner and a control freak and these two have made me change my ways! They are pretty much monsters, but the best kind of monsters i could ask for!
The terrible 2's have hit at this house and we have tantrums and independentness, (is that a word) and more attitude than one home can handle, but we are handling it the best we can!!
Alaynna is pretty much Velcro-ed to me lately and so it makes it pretty hard to give Addison some undivided attention!
But Addison makes it known when she is in need of some love by throwing a fit!
They are the best of friends and still can beat each other up, just like sister do!
Some of the favorite things right now are.........
COOKIES!!!!!!!
going for walks in the stroller
going for rides in the car or truck with the windows down
Tangled
playing outside
4:30, when dad comes home
Kholes sippy cup
baby dolls and stuffed animals
Playing dress up with big sister
reading book
babies, as long as i dont hold them!
animals of any kind, especially ones that will let them pet and maul
The new beds!!!!!!
We found a great deal on these little toddler beds so we did it and got rid of the cage cribs!!
It has been 4 days and they are doing great in them. Bed time was never a problem, they just ran and climbed right in waiting to get tucked in, nap time has been a different story!!!
The first nap time they destroyed the room, and fell asleep on the floor by the door, the 2nd day it took awhile but they fell asleep by the beds, the 3 day they laughed and played for a while but then fell asleep in the beds, and today they climbed in and i didnt hear a peep from them!!!
Just like anything new it takes a few days, but it is nice to have the cribs out and new cute little beds in!!!
Now i just have to go find me some cute material to make some cute bed spreads and new pillow cases!!!

The cake is beautiful!! You really do an amazing job! And I just love reading about your girls. They really are so cute.
ReplyDeleteFabulous cake my friend! I had so much fun yesterday. It was so good to see you again!!
ReplyDeleteHey.. and your blog does need some help. At least if you get a free background get it from designerblogs.com and advertise a little for me. ;)
Jess, you are SOO TALENTED! I LOVE all the cakes you make. They all look sooo good.
ReplyDeleteI really can't believe the twins are two... this makes me really sad since I've never met them. Guess I just need to take a day off and we need to let our kids play or have another BBQ or something. Its been WAY TOO LONG!!!!
Your yard and garden are looking awesome. Wish I had a green thumb like you. I can plant but I CANT guarentee it will stay alive haha!!
Hope you are doing good. Looks like the weather is warming up YAY. Warmth makes everyone happy I think!
Can't figure out how to post my comment... its Robyn