I have been sick, not pregnancy sickness to all of you out there who think that, (steph!!) I have had a bacterial infection of the bowels, (doesnt that sound pleasant!) which i got from taking antibiotics for a kidney infection!!! Ya, I was pretty much on my death bed this past week but i am up and feeling better, I just have to get off the new antibiotics so i wont be as dizzy as i am!!!
Anyways, with me not feeling great we haven't been doing alot at this Leavitt house!
School is out so we have been enjoying the hot mornings by going swimming in our little pool and not getting dressed till noon, It has been great!!
We have made another batch of salsa and a batch of spaghetti sauce, I pretty much hate the smell of tomatoes now!!
We have been shooting the muzzle loader getting ready for my elk hunt in October and I have a huge bruise from where it kicks me!
The kids are still little monsters, Grace NEVER stops talking, really she never stops and she asks about 1.5 million questions a day!
I got a new job title at the Leavitt home, I am now a full time referee, the twins fight over everything and Grace helps out by taking the thing they want, locking them out of her room, yelling, anything she can do to be mean!!
The twins are also trying really hard to give up there nap and I am trying really hard to make them keep the nap, otherwise I go nuts!!!
Today Grace starts swimming lesson, she is a little excited and a little scared, she really wants to jump off the diving board!!
Have you ever heard of Pinterest? If not go check it out, it is the most wonderful way to organize all the cool stuff you find from blogs, websites, everywhere and everything! I love it!!!
As you can tell from my randomness and random pictures, there has just not been a lot going on here at our home, maybe the next post will be a little more entertaining!!!


Jess, your girls are gorgeous. I think I say that every time, but apparently truth is repetitive. Anyway, that sucks about your sickness. I hope that dizziness goes away.
ReplyDeleteAnd Pinterest is my newest addiction. When I'm pumping, I'm on Pinterest. When I'm eating, I'm on. Kids are asleep? Pinterest. Not a good thing... But it's oh so beautiful!
oh no fun, glad you have been feeling better!! Your girls are adorable!!!!! I haven't even looked at Pinterest yet, but I hear it's awesome, so I guess I really should check it out!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! =) I thought my post was kinda silly, but it works SO WELL! And I don't have to worry about my dog eating the ant killer.