"The girls want to watch strawberry shortcake on the wii how do you turn it on?"
"The Internet is not working, what box is the wireless one?" (We go over this one at least once a week)
"I think I will make pancakes for lunch, the girls will eat those right?"
"So is pancake mix suppose to be the consistency of cement?"
"Do you think i need to turn the heat down, this one is almost black but still doughy inside?"
After Kyle made scrambled eggs for dinner, Grace wanted more and I had got up to get a drink of water, Grace say, "Hey your up why don't you just make me some more eggs? Please?!"
And the very best thing, "Holy crap didn't I just clean this house up, it is already a mess again?!"
Yes Kyle, welcome to my life!!!!
I am lucky that he felt bad enough for me to stay home from work and let me lay in bed all day, I knew I loved him for a reason!!!
Now back to bed with some crackers!

Ha ha!! I could totally picture Kyle in each situation! I hope you are feeling better. We need to play next week and you need to come check out my new carpet. No excuses, like being sick!!!!
ReplyDeleteloved this post! too funny!! I hope you feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteto bed? with crackers? is there a reason you are sick?? lol! i love this post, the guys just dont know how hard it really is to stay at home all day with the kids!!! its good they at least get a taste of it every once in a while! hope you are feeling better soon!
ReplyDeletesteph