Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween

We got home from my elk hunt on Sunday, Grace as worried I would miss Halloween, she worries about everything (one thing I wish she wouldnt have gotten from me!)
She decided that she wanted to be a witch this year! All she really wanted was her hair crazy colors, so thats what she got. She kinda looked like a punk witch but a really cute one! 


Alaynna would not look at the camera, so this is the best I got of her!
She is suppose to be a scarecrow, but the twins wouldnt wear there straw hats or the straw that was suppose to be on there legs and arms.


Addison was really liking getting her picture taken, she was doing all kinds of posing!
Since they wouldnt wear the straw Grace decided they could just be "fall girls", I dont know what else you would call them so we went with that! haha.


We went up to watch her at her little parade,the twins really enjoyed see all of the kids dressed up. Grace had a party at school and she got to eat a happy meal, defiantly the highlight of her day!


We didnt do pumpkins this year, we did watermelons!!!
This was the girls favorite ones.


When we went trick or treating the twins were scared at first, but after a few house they got the hang of things. We only did half of the subdivision and I decided we had enough, but when we got home Grace didnt have enough candy in her bucket! Kyle felt bad for her and took her around the other half while me the twins and my mom handed out candy. All the girls looked so cute and they had so much fun this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails